|William H. Blood
William H. Blood
- Born: 19 Apr 1824, Thomaston ME
- Marriage (1): Mary F. Luce on 27 May 1873 in Rockland ME
- Marriage (2): Cordelia Gallop on 27 Sep 1846 in Thomaston ME
- Died: 1882
Jeweler and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner circa 1848-1854 with Leander Starr in Thomaston ME as STARR & BLOOD. Their store was among the 53 buildings destroyed by a fire in May 1853.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Thomaston ME, listed as a clock and watchmaker.
- Watch paper for STARR & BLOOD, 1851
American Antiquarian Society
Inscribed on back "Main Spring etc / $1.25 / May 18, 1851"
- He worked circa 1855-1870 as a jeweler and watchmaker in Thomaston ME
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Thomaston ME, listed as a jeweler.
- He worked circa 1870 as a jeweler and watchmaker in Rockland ME
- He was a partner in 1874-1875 with Thomas Woodbury Hix and Cass Sumner in Rockland ME as BLOOD, HIX & SUMNER.
- He was a partner circa 1875 with Thomas Woodbury Hix in Rockland ME as BLOOD & HIX, with a shop at 234 Main Street.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Rockland ME, listed as a watchmaker.
William married Mary F. Luce on 27 May 1873 in Rockland ME. (Mary F. Luce was born on 16 Apr 1842 in Rockland ME and died on 26 Mar 1909.)
William next married Cordelia Gallop on 27 Sep 1846 in Thomaston ME. (Cordelia Gallop was born on 28 Feb 1825 in Thomaston ME.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005