Cyrus Heath Thompson
- Born: 1 May 1818, Newstead, Erie, New York
- Marriage (1): Paulina Maxson on 4 Jun 1843 in Leoni, Jackson, MI
- Died: 1 Jan 1913, Spring Valley, Bureau, IL
Jeweler, clock, and watchmaker
Events in his life were:
- He worked circa 1860-1865 as a jeweler in Marshal MI
Listed in the 1863 Michigan State Gazetteer and Business Directory.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Coldwater MI, listed as a jeweler.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Marshal MI, listed as a watch and clockmaker.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Union Isabella MI, listed as a jeweler.
Cyrus married Paulina Maxson on 4 Jun 1843 in Leoni, Jackson, MI. (Paulina Maxson was born on 28 Aug 1824 in Bennington NY and died on 11 Sep 1903 in Mount Pleasant, Isabella, MI.)