- Born: 14 Dec 1820, Belfast ME
- Marriage (1): Matilda Goodale Harvey on 1 Jun 1844 in Bucksport ME
- Marriage (2): Caroline Elliot Harvey on 2 Aug 1853 in Bucksport ME
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner on 21 Apr 1843 with Phineas Parkhurst Quimby in Belfast ME as QUIMBY & EMERY, as noted in Republican Journal. 3
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Bucksport ME, listed as a jeweler.
- He worked circa 1850-1880 as a jeweler in Bucksport ME
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Bucksport ME, listed as a jeweler.
- Advertised in the Bangor Daily Whig and Courier (Bangor ME), 18 May 1861, as part of a group endorsement of the Waltham Watch Company.
- He appeared on the 1870 census taken at Bucksport ME, listed as a fancy goods merchant.
- Tradecard, c 1880
For JAMES EMERY & SON.
- He appeared on the 1880 census taken at Bucksport ME, listed as a jeweler.
James married Matilda Goodale Harvey, daughter of Unknown and Unknown, on 1 Jun 1844 in Bucksport ME. (Matilda Goodale Harvey was born about 1822 in Bucksport ME and died on 13 Jul 1852 in Belfast ME.)
James next married Caroline Elliot Harvey, daughter of Unknown and Unknown, on 2 Aug 1853 in Bucksport ME. (Caroline Elliot Harvey was born in 1821 in Bucksport ME.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005