- Born: 20 Dec 1800, Canaan CT
- Marriage (1): Fanny Peck on 11 Dec 1823 in Bristol CT
- Died: 1 May 1861, Waterbury CT
Events in his life were:
- He was a partner in 1828-1833 with Chauncey Jerome, Elijah Darrow, and Chauncey Mathews in Bristol CT as JEROMES & DARROW.
- He was a partner in 1834-1839 with Chauncey Jerome in Bristol CT c.& N. JEROME.
- He was issued patent number 1200 on 27 Jun 1839 for a simplified brass clock movement, suggested by his brother, Chauncy. The patent records were destroy, but the submitted model is in the collection of the National Museum of American History.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Bristol CT, listred as a clockmaker.
- He appeared on the 1860 census taken at Waterbury CT, listred as a master clockmaker.
Noble married Fanny Peck on 11 Dec 1823 in Bristol CT. (Fanny Peck was born on 25 May 1801 and died on 3 Jan 1873.)
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005